My Radiant Body: 4 Day Seasonal Digestive Reset
“The period of life, complexion, health, strength, lustre and energy are the result of good digestive fire.” Swami Sivananda
If you have been drawn to this page, you perhaps already have some appreciation of the importance of a healthy digestive system to your overall health and well-being.
- Do you frequently experience digestive discomfort?
- Do you experience frequent bloating, gas, cramping, burning sensations in the gut, nausea, constipation, loose stools, IBS?
- Do you suffer from aching joints, inflammatory skin conditions, fungal infections, bad breath, unpleasant taste in the mouth, and/or headaches?
- Do certain food types aggravate your symptoms?
- Are you aware of a general malaise or fatigue, low energy?
- Do you eat a good diet and yet still experience digestive discomfort?
- Or, have you learned how to manage your lifestyle and diet to manage your health and attain optimum digestive function, and yet are only too aware of how readily things can go off balance?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above, Ayurveda has much to offer you.
Ayurveda is unique in it’s capacity to determine the nature of your individual digestive system and how to adapt your lifestyle and nutrition to best heal and support it. Ayurveda has a good track record of resolving even long-established digestive ailments.
A key concept in Ayurveda is to keep your digestive system strong by resetting it at times of seasonal transition. Ayurveda recognises that we are impacted by changes in nature and in our environment, including the transition from one season to another which can affect our health as body and mind endeavour to adapt to the atmospheric changes to sustain balance.
For example, when we transition from a hotter Summer season to the cooler Autumn season, our bodies have to adjust internally to the external changes. As they do, heat built up over the Summer season can remain trapped in the tissues, exacerbating any inflammatory condition in the gut and elsewhere. And our digestive systems need to work to adjust to the change in food types as we make the seasonal shift, which might mean we begin to experience some irregularity in our digestion and elimination.
Doing an Ayurveda Digestive Reset at times of seasonal has these benefits:
- Re-balancing of digestive function
- Better breakdown and assimilation of foods
- Detoxification of toxins accumulated in the gut and deeper tissues for greater health and vitality.
- Improved immunity as toxins are released, assimilation is enhanced, and our first line of the defence (the upper digestive tract) is strengthened.
- Enhanced elimination.
Crucially, seasonal digestive resets, not only offset the destabilising effects of the previous season and the current seasonal juncture, but also are the perfect opportunity to reduce symptoms which have their root in that season’s dosha (humour). For example, they are ideal to reduce inflammatory conditions at the end of Summer which is a Pitta dominant season (Fire element), and for relieving congestive conditions in the Spring which is a Kapha dominant season (Earth-Water elements).
This upcoming online 4 Day Seasonal Digestive Reset programme can bring you all these benefits in a very supportive and safe way. And the programme will be adapted to your personal needs. It is online for you to enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
The next 4 day Seasonal Digestive Reset Programme is Sept 17 – 20, 2021.
The programme is online and classes/webinars will be live-streamed, alongside pre-recorded session.
“I’m feeling so much better and more energised (after the cleanse programme). I feel reset and I’m looking forward to incorporating the practices and Ayurveda into my daily life. Thank you so much Sara for your guidance and support..” SP, Stratford Upon Avon
“..just to say thank you for guiding us through the cleanse. It was very worthwhile. I feel as though it has reset me to make better choices…..I am taking away some good practices to continue..” RC, Stratford Upon Avon
WHAT THE PROGRAMME WILL GIVE YOU:
This programme is both practical and educational.
You will learn:
- to identify the innate nature of your personal digestive system.
- to work with your individual digestive nature for optimum digestion and health
- to eat, as well as what to eat for your metabolic and digestive type
- to make the special digestive reset teas and foods included in the programme
The protocols on this programme will:
- give your digestive system a much needed rest so that it can begin to cleanse itself
- re-kindle your digestive fire to help eliminate toxins
- relieve digestive and other symptoms
- boost digestive function and assimilation of nutrients
- improve elimination
- relieve symptoms of inflammation, fatigue, sluggishness, aches and pains.
- remove excess dosha from the previous season and current seasonal juncture
- support immunity
- boost vitality
The practical elements of this programme include:
- An assessment of your metabolic type so taht we can personalised the programme for your digestive type.
- A webinar on optimising your individual digestive function for your greater well-being so you can enjoy the wisdom of Ayurveda long after the programme.
- Education on your metabolic type and how to adapt diet and lifestyle to support it.
- A digestive reset detox kit with spice blends, rice and mung dahl, and detox herbs.
- Recipes for seasonal cleansing teas and foods.
- Guidance on the significance of the chosen spices for your digestive fire and the nature of the season.
- Four x 30 minute Gentle Yoga classes to support the reset process, live-stream or pre-recorded with breath and posture practices.
- Four x guided healing visualisations for your gut, live-stream or pre-recorded to suit your schedule
- An online support group where you can post your questions and receive ongoing support throughout the programme.
It is £95 for this programme. On booking you will receive the full shopping list to ensure that you have all the necessary ingredients for the programme. You can order the products yourself, or you can buy the oils, special healing foods and teas kit from me for an extra £25.00 0 – £30.00: cold-pressed sesame oil, ghee, mung dhal, white organic basmati rice, herbs and spices, epsom salts.
To reserve your place please contact us and we will send a registration form and request for payment. Once payment is received you will receive the full shopping list and access to links for the practical and educational live sessions. Please book by Sept 13th.
OR Book a discovery call if you are not sure if the programme is for you.
Get In Touch
07910 088 032