Gentle Restorative Yoga
“I feel beautifully relaxed and in harmony with my body.”, “A wonderful release from tension that I didn’t even know I was carrying.” Class member quotes.
Gentle Restorative Yoga is a deeply relaxing, passive form of practicing Yoga postures with the use of props. It is a practice that can guide us toward greater health by supporting a deep let go and balancing of the nervous system.
- Release of long-held tensions
- Boost to immune system
- Support for digestive function
- Balancing of the nervous system
- Calming of the mind
- Better sleep
The class includes:
- gentle, passive postures involving sitting or lying (prone or supine) on the mat
- the use of props such as Yoga bricks, blocks, belts, blankets
- gentle breathing practices
- deep relaxation
- guided visualisations/meditations
Who comes to these classes?
These classes are ideal for those who prefer a softer practice or for those who feel the need to deeply relax and nourish body, mind and soul. A range of people enjoy this class, including:
- students who come to the regular class but want an additional hour in their week for deeply relaxing and soothing the nervous system
- people with limited mobility for whom a regular class would be too challenging
- those recovering from injury, fatigued, living with or in recovery from chronic illness.
Where are the classes held?
Classes are held at Walton Hall leisure centre studio, CV35 9HU on wednesdays at 11.45 – 12.45
How much is the class?
The classes are £10 on a pay as you go basis, £8 for 4-week block booking
For booking please call me on 07910-088032 with your questions or for more information, or email me.
Get In Touch
07910 088 032